Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have never been the kind of girl that knew the style of dress I wanted for my wedding, I never had a particular venue in mind, infact I always thought i'd fly away to a paradise island and get married just me and him in the sunshine.

However, my other half is very family orientated and wanted to have all our friends and family with us...so I had a challenge ahead. All I knew is that I didn't want a traditional style wedding, so my search for ideas began.

Sunday, 13 February 2011

My creative weekend.

This weekend has been pretty chilled out. Friday night I once again practised making gingerbread men, as my plan is to give each person a gingerbread man or woman as a cute edible favour. These turned out so much better than the first batch and were so much more yummy, and therefore didn't last long either, I just need some new cutters as the legs always go a bit wrong using the cutters I have already.

I visited my family an hour away on Saturday, delivered some wedding invites, gave them a gingerbread man each and updated them on my progress and then I came home in the mood to get creative.

I nipped and bought some coloured sheets of felt, found the wooden skewers that we had in the back of our drawer and began making some props for the Photo Booth...

...and here are my creations! Not bad for a couple of hours work and even better - for only a couple of pounds!





1 comment: