Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have never been the kind of girl that knew the style of dress I wanted for my wedding, I never had a particular venue in mind, infact I always thought i'd fly away to a paradise island and get married just me and him in the sunshine.

However, my other half is very family orientated and wanted to have all our friends and family with us...so I had a challenge ahead. All I knew is that I didn't want a traditional style wedding, so my search for ideas began.

Monday, 7 February 2011

DIY Place Cards

I've had loads of ideas flying round in my head about table decoration ideas, there's so many fun options and ideas out there, especially if you want to get creative and make them yourself.

I have chosen white luggage tags as a bit of a retro twist, and have used them in the most simplest way. I've bought some pink and white polka dot ribbon and simply stuck a strip to each label and these will be my cute but simple place nam
e tags.

I'll post a picture after the wedding as I don't want to ruin it for anyone that reads this and is attending my wedding, but here are a few cute examples:








No comments:

Post a Comment