Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have never been the kind of girl that knew the style of dress I wanted for my wedding, I never had a particular venue in mind, infact I always thought i'd fly away to a paradise island and get married just me and him in the sunshine.

However, my other half is very family orientated and wanted to have all our friends and family with us...so I had a challenge ahead. All I knew is that I didn't want a traditional style wedding, so my search for ideas began.

Friday, 11 February 2011

Cute Retro and Vintage Jewellery

While looking about online for bridal jewellery I have found some brilliant vintage and retro style jewellery at excellent prices. There are some wedding and bridal related pieces but also bits that I absolutely love and thought I'd share!

Chelsea Doll have recently launched their new bridal collection, here are a few examples that I love:







They also do this gorgeous 1950's inspired hairband which can be worn by the bride, or I think it would look brilliant on bridesmaids with 1950's style dresses on.



Their vintage inspired range is also stunning:











Accessorize and Debenhams also do a lovely range of bridal jewellery, headbands and fascinators.

ASOS jewellery is very cute, they always have loads of rings,necklaces and bracelets that I adore!

Brass and Leather Bow Ring @ ASOS
Cath Kidson Charm Bracelet

I love this headband from Rock and Rose for anyone that is having a red colour scheme and want's to inject abit of fun into their look, or just to be worn with an everyday outfit:


Their bridal range is very cute for vintage brides, and these are my two favorite necklaces:




Again, some more adorable bits on cherished trinkets and i love cutie pie, in fact there's so many that I love I can't choose one to post a picture of.

Lastly, I can't leave out Truffle Shuffle for some amazingly fun and retro pieces to brighten up your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment